Sunday, March 10, 2013

This Week

Monday
Work day: Application of photos to 5 best hierarchy exercises, resulting in 5 VARIED visual directions. Make changes to the type as needed. By the end of class, have 5 rough directions completed and posted to your blog.


Homework (3hrs): Refine the 5 directions. Have printed at 50% in black and white for crit. Trim (duh) and pin up. 

Friday: In class: Review poster ideas in two small group crits and choose best 2 to move forward with. While you are not being critiqued, work on your mid-term self assessment. *

Homework (3hrs): 3 more versions of each 2 for a total of 6. Have printed at 50% in color for crit. Trim (duh) and pin up. 

* I will not be in class on Friday, so Bryan will be leading the critiques. If you want feedback from me prior to class, email me with a direct link to your blog post with the 5 directions and I will give you a simple response with my top votes. I will be available for feedback up until Thursday morning at 9am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment